Who We Are
The Ohio Association for Court Administration (OACA) is a professional association of court managers who are committed to excellence. The association was established in 1973 and currently has over 275 members. OACA consists of members from all Ohio court jurisdictions, as well as members of court-related agencies.
OACA actively supports the National Association for Court Management (NACM).
- Enhance professional development and leadership skills of court administrative and management officers through continuing education and exchange of information.
- Encourage solidarity, fellowship, and a network among OACA members.
- Improve the administration of justice through the application of modern management practices.
- Provide legislative and policy updates.
- Encourage diversity in OACA membership, administration, and activities.
- Anticipate and meet the challenges presented by social, legal, and technological change.
- Provide conferences with first-class education programs at rates that are affordable for all court jurisdictions.